You know now that I think of it.. Back before I built my new house we rented a house with a sewer lateral system.. Long story short the sewer system messed up overflowed and ran down a hill off our property to the neighbors lake contaminating it.. He sued the landlord went to court and won the landlord had to pay clean up and all kinds of stuff nothing was ever cleaned up but he was paid for it.. So I know there's something you have to be able todo.. If you have a test showing E-coli and obvious changes in water quality with pictures documenting it then I'd go after the scumbag.. Today he has horse crap running into your pond tomorrow he has sewer running into your water.. Don't roll over for this guy.. My old neighbor (same one that sued us) had horses I hated them he kept them in a 100x100 cage right next to my yard instead of his 40 acre pasture.. So we built a 6' tall privacy fence 6' off the property line wnough space to grow buttloads of ugly weeds and dump all my trimmings and scraps.. OH THAT WAS SWEET REVENGE HE HATED IT AND I LOVED DUMPING IT WHEN HE WAS FEEDING HIS HORSE... I'd just wave and smile..

I believe in catch and release. I catch then release to the grease..

BG. CSBG. LMB. HSB. RES.

[Linked Image from i90.photobucket.com]