Not sure where we are on this post but thought I would put my 2 cents in. I used this product this year also. Started in April myself. I have put 2, 1 pound bags of this in my pond now. I waited about 6 weeks between before second dose. Here is what I have noticed.

It does seem to be working. My pond around the shoreling is where I am seeing it the most. My pond has gone from a black muck to a more sandy color muck. How much muck is it eating away?? It's really hard to tell. I know the one area I got out in the muck was about up to my ankle in my rubber boots and now it's about just over the shoe part. So I think it has taken a couple of inches away at this point. I don't airate 24/7 though only 12 hours a night. I think too like other have said. If you did this and used your air along with it and went around your pond and drug an anchor or a heavy rake in the muck it would sure help this process along I bet. Anyway just what I have seen with this product so far. Seems to work pretty good. Next time I am up at the land I will try and take some pictures of the shore and deeper spots. You can easily tell the difference where the cflo is slowly working it's way out deeper and deeper.

P.S. Keep in mind this is no quick cure! I bet I have at least 2 to 3 more years of treating before I see good results. But hey 2 inches or so a year nothing wrong with that in my book. I'll try and keep you all posted.

Last edited by RC51; 07/06/12 10:48 AM.

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!