The bass are feed-trained, small mouths, heavy bodies. We stocked several sizes of bluegill and redear. For the size of lake and numbers of fish we stocked, the food chain will continue to grow and thrive. That lake will rock. Can't wait to watch the progress. Trust me, I won't stock a lake that I think has a risk of failure. Been there, done that...don't have time to fail. Pending the nature of Mother Nature, we'll be watching a lake that has potential for something of significance...especially with Dustin at the wheel. This part of Texas has an interesting climate. That's part of what will determine how well these fish will do. Dustin will have a say in the rest, with a measured risk. I've seen lots and lots of lakes over this 33 year career. This lake has an opportunity.

I must admit, it's not often I get to hang out with people who have a deep-rooted passion for life...Dustin and his wife and their boys have a great passion for living, for doing what they do...and they are doing it in a small west Texas town. I absolutely love what they are doing and have the utmost respect for them. Stay tuned...there's more to this "rest of the story".

Teach a man to grow fish...
He can teach to catch fish...