-Thanks - I found it with no problem this time - man, that thread really has all of the info you need on the subject. my pond has just reached full pool this morning ,so I think I will give it some time to let the grass grow on the dam and then see how the water and bottom look and act after a swim and then probably go ahead with the alum treatment. I had a jar test result in clay staying suspended in the water for over a week with 0" visibility
My pond is only about 2000 sq. feet of surface area so it seems like, after reading the postings on the alum thread, that instead of spraying the slurry over the surface, I could probably scoop it out of the trash can that I mix it in and sling it onto the surface with a bucket. I could probably reach all of the water surface by doing that from the shore line as I walk around the pond. what I gathered from the postings is that the important thing is just that the slurry gets spread on all of the surface area right? Does that seem like it would be an acceptable method? -Thanks