I think we should be ok then, as most of the fish were at least 8" with some I believe over a pound. Not exactly the size we wanted as we had a few ponds we planed to put about 25-40 fish in, but at least this way we know nothing will be able to eat them.

I just wish we would have taken a picture of the largest fish before it went into the water. My father and I were mainly concerned with the fish being too stressed from traveling and just wanted to get them in the water.

Guess now it is just a waiting game to see if they eat any of the algae, or in my fathers case reproduce to feed the fish, as that pond does not have an algae problem.

It is just hard for me to think that 20 fish stocked will make 1000's of babies, plus if more would have been stocked may have be easier to catch some back out this fall.

I hope they work otherwise my father may feel betrayed and disappointed but I told him it may be a few months before we notice anything, and if we happen to catch a fat fish in a month or two we may want to keep it just to see what it has been eating.