Back in January I added 10 tons of lime to my 2.5 a pond. Alk reading is about 35ppm up from 18 prior to the addidtion of the lime.In march with the water temp right at 68 I added 5 gallon of liquid 10-34-0 and did not get a bloom. Switched over to the water soluable 10-52-4 and added about 16lbs about 10 days after the liquid. Started to get a little bloom. About 5 days latter added another 8 lbs to try to kickoff the bloom but lost it. Waited another 10 days added another 16 lbs and got some color about 5 days later added the other 10lbs. Never got the pea green bloom it was more of a brown color. Due to all the fert I stated to have some FA around the edge so I sprayed with Captain and it took care of the problem. Now as of this week I lost all the bloom and my pond is clearer than I have ever seen. I can see a coke can in 5 to 6 feet of water. Thinking maybe the addition of captain that I sprayed around the edge may have killed the plankton??. Anyway I have know out flow of water due to not much rain so it is not flushing out. PH is good,stays around 6.5 to 7.0. Anyway I am lost as what to do next. Thought about adding some Hydrated lime about 100lbs to raise the Alk a little more to see if that would kick it off. Any comment would be appreciated. I always concidered myself a pretty good backyard pond manager but this one is kicking my butt. I would appreciate any suggestions you may have. Thanks again.