Originally Posted By: Dwight
I hope JHAP doesn't see this or we may have to hear about codpiecisms. Hopefully he is asleep at the switch.
Shesh, I have other hobbies besides collecting and modeling BCNCPs. I also collect and refurbish 10 key adding machines and collect CPA trading cards. In fact I have a 1966 mint condition, un-circulated Arthur Edward Anderson MVA card (Most Valuable Accountant) - that card has got to be worth eight or nine dollars minimum.

Originally Posted By: Todd3138
It's sure to draw him out now and we'll have to see that picture of the guy "noodling" the giant polliwog again.

Unfortnately I am not able to locate that photo. Anyone who has a copy of the photo please email it to me. Seriously. No really I'm being serious here. Really.

Originally Posted By: Dave Davidson1
Where is that bean counter? Tax season is over.

I was at a BCNCP convention in New Orleans, which on the surface sounds like it contradicts my answer above but the convention only comes around every three years and a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do. BTW the latest trend is water proof LED lighting enhancements for BCNCP - it's all the rage in Rio.

Originally Posted By: Dwight
There is a rumor floating around on the internet that JHAP joined two body building classes; one at Taco Johns and the other at Greasy Gurdys.
Give me a break. This is outrageous slander, half truths, innuendo and a blatant disregard for common decency.

Greasy Gurdys closed months ago, I had to switch my membership over to Lard Lovers.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)