Bob Lusk is going to shock my pond and hold a mini Pond Boss conference at my home in rural Brownstown next Tuesday May 1.

Plans are for Bob to shock the pond and discuss his findings starting at 2:00 PM. We will have copies of the previous shocking results so that we can see how pond management is progressing.

After that we will hold a mini conference lakeside. We will likely conclude by around 5:00 PM.

If you are interesting in attending please PM me or send me an email. My email address is listed in my profile. We need to know about how many people are going to attend, and I will email you driving direction to my place.

If you are attending and have specific questions please let me know. Bob always knows the answers to every question, but if he knows in advance what your questions are he will taylor his presentation to address your issues. In previous meetings attendees have brought samples of pond weeds they would like to have identified and find out how to deal with them, etc.

This will also be a great time to meet Dave "Mongo" Sefton. He can likely answer any pond construction or repair questions you may have.

"I love living. I have some problems with my life, but living is the best thing they've come up with so far." � Neil Simon,