I can't predict the future. I can say that I expect them 2"-3" by May 14. They may be larger or smaller than our target 2-3" goal. Understand this was a pond spawn and we saw at least 2 huge groups of fry of various sizes so due to expected cannibalism our results will be monitored but difficult to predict. We may grade fish in pond to pull lgst fish for orders and let the smallest go back, depends on how many we have. No volume discounts, we can't fall back on volume. If you are wanting to grow trophies then accept a lower stocking rate than the traditional 50-100 per acre, such as 25 per acre or even less if conditions are ideal with ample forage. Fathead minnows extremely important.

I will respect forum rules. Email me for pricing.

You fisheries biologists out there need to pay attention to this. Everyone who cares about largemouth bass should pay attention to this development. The folks that stock Camelot fingerlings will be reporting results.

2012 is only the second year that Camelot Bell has stocked tilapia as forage. Overton recently stocked them again. The one acre brood pond will be used for tilapia production in summer and rainbow trout fingerlings grow out in winter.

How many do we have? How many are you looking for Steve?

It's ALL about the fish!