Originally Posted By: teehjaeh57
Originally Posted By: John Monroe
I can see how my Samuel Adams and the green monster submerged light could be hypnotic but I don't have electricity at my pond. A couple of us were experimenting with floating lights last summer and they weren’t working out that well so I staked one in the water just above the water. As the pond filled higher the light went underwater and actually stayed on for a few nights, then the light went out. I walk my dog day and night and last week we were walking the pond in the dark and that underwater water light came on for a short while and did this several times then went out. I was amazed that this cheap $2 outdoor light could do this. As the pond water drops this summer below the light it will be interesting to see if this light will start operating again.

Sorry I wasn't aware of the lack of electricity I thought you boys were just looking for some submerged lighting options and thought I'd share. I know the monster has a cheaper knockoff - no clue if it operates as well but it's a heckuva lot cheaper.

Yes the lack to electrcity makes a light a bit of a problem.

How much are those BOJO fishing lights?

One acre pond built in 2007.

Stocked:
Mar 2010 500 BG and 250 Shellcrackers
Mar 2011 25 LMB and one bag of FHM