If your winters stay warm enough in your neck of the woods I would also suggest threadfin shad. 3.5 acres is right on the edge of just big enough, in my opinion, and they're excellent forage for your largemouth AND your hybrid bass.

I personally wouldn't start a bass pond without putting golden shiners in first. They do well all over the country and they're great forage for all gamefish up to about five pounds.

Lake Chubsuckers could be a thought too. They're just a little different of feeder than minnows or shiners. They get pretty big on the top end to make a meal for a bigger bass.

Crayfish are a necessity in a bass pond. They're good forage and they are yet another way to turn waste in the pond into bass food!

Grass shrimp should probably be included in the mix as well if you have a good amount of vegetation for them to live and reproduce in.

When I think about building the food chain in a new pond, before adding any predators, I try to get forage species that all utilize a different part of the pond. Diversity in your food chain is key.

Its also a good idea to start planning NOW for the moves you will want to make in a few years when your original stocker fingerling LMBs are 18"+ and are having a hard time finding suitable sized food that will allow them to move into the 24"+ group. You could think about gizzard shad, tilapia, or just managing your food chain to let bass fry get to one pound in a hurry, where they will be thinned out by the eight pound plus bass.