Originally Posted By: Sue Cruz
Great job!! Is your cat getting in shape too? Still running up and down the stairs?
Yes, Zeke is still playing ball on the stairs. He has developed the "game" a little in that he can now play by himself when no one will toss the ball for him. He bats the ball around with his front paws until it goes down the stairs. He then chases it down and brings it back up the stairs and repeats the cycle.

Sometimes in the middle of the night I think I hear thunder. It is Zeke playing ball... grin

Originally Posted By: Sunil
Yes, I'm back on my work out routine. My last work out (prior to resuming) was in Buenos Aires in the hotel gym the first day I was there. The second day, they closed the gym for renovation. Oh well.

I have two days in now....last Saturday, and this past Monday. Tomorrow morning is my next scheduled work out.

Going to the Grand Cayman next Thursday, so I have to make sure my beer-drinking stamina is in top form.
The costs of the trip needed to check the off-shore accounts is at least deductible, unless they are "tax-free accounts". That means plenty of beer-money, one way or the other.

Life is Good on Bremer Pond

Bremer Pond Weather