Today was the day everything came together. I ran to Tyler Fish Farm, and picked up my CNB. Bob only does Thursday/Friday's at the shed, and he said he had 40 to 50 loads today. Spring apparently has sprung.

I ordered a Texas Hunter fish feeder, and got it set up in around 20 minutes. Time will tell if it's as good as everyone says, but based on initial impressions, it's by far the best feeder I've ever purchased. Very easy to set up, and it slings a mile. The wind up of the blower seemed strange at first, but it easy slung Aquamax 500 40 feet, with no food on the bank. It's approximately 5' to the water, and the bank was clean. After the blower wound down, there was absolutely no food left in the bottom of the feeder. I will say this, the output is probably double my other feeders, so be sure and start slow and work your way up.

My whole little project turned out well, from the dirt work, to the rye, to the fish and feeder. Now, all I have left is to pick up my crayfish, and wait on the results.

Hopefully this fall, the CNB will be big enough to survive, and I can just dump them over the dam into the big lake.

AL