I just set up my Native Outdoor feeders. They were pretty simple and seemed to scatter feed quite well. I'll provide some updates if anyone is interested on how they're functioning.

After making a post earlier about trouble with Sweeney timers I was immediately contacted by the Sweeney people. They were polite, courteous and very helpful. They offered to look at any and all Sweeney timers and I've since sent one to them to look at. Apparently they have a program that even if the timer is out of warranty they will replace at a reduced cost. I was pretty impressed and will also post results on the new timer.

By the way...in honor of our friend Cecil Baird I will announce the fact that I caught a REALLY nice bluegill in my main pond yesterday. I almost couldn't believe my eyes at the body condition. He looked like he could try out for the Texas A&M wrestling team. ;\) It was 9.25 inches but weighed 14 ounces. It fought like it was drunk, spinning around in front of me until I almost got dizzy watching it! It may not have been a state record but maybe he will be someday. Cecil, my bluegill challenges your perch to a Ultimate Fighting match.

Holding a redear sunfish is like running with scissors.