Originally Posted By: skeptic
I contacted NT-MAX to inquire about its miracle pond clearing product. My theory is - if it's so good, they would be selling it through retailers by the truck load. Yet, there is no third party distributor and no review that's independent from its own newtechbio website.

So, my conclusion is to keep the money in my wallet. I am guessing they are making money from people who do not return the product even when it's not effective.

Their give away was this: "NT-MAX enzymes multiply at an astonishing rate, doubling in numbers every 20 minutes to aggressively eat and digest the surplus nutrients overtaxing your pond or lake."

If that were true, you do not need to buy anything beyond a one-pound quantity because the thing would multiply by itself. Within one day your 1 billion bacteria would turn into 34359738368 billions.

That's why I think they are selling you a pie in the sky.

Good decision, I bought a pail of the stuff several years ago and wasn't impressed. I've used many different bacteria products, NT Bio rates last on the list, it didn't do a thing for my pond except reduce the vis...didn't like the whole "vibe" and claims from this company at all.