I will post the pics on e they are done in that thread. We are real close to the coast and get the ocean effect. Also pond has flowing artisan well "72 degree water" at then skinny end so the hope is they will find a warm water sanctuary at that corner of the pond. Some how Snook and tarpon find thier way into ponds and end up land locked. I know of anther similar pond with 20 plus pound tarps and snook in it. They made it just fine through the harsh winters a few years back. They laid around the head water of the artisan water flowing in it.
Sense I discovered the tarpond and snook in it I have been reading online more about other fish that can tolerate fresh water. Seems, redfish, Mangrove snapper , flounder , jacks and a few others can too. I have considered keeping a few on a fishing trip and instead of killing them and eating them I might see how they survive in fresh water.

Goofing off is a slang term for engaging in recreation or an idle pastime while obligations of work or society are neglected........... Wikipedia