As far as what the off spring look like, well they look kinda like the parents. some leaning towards the BG pheno type and some more GSF. Hard to tell if they are stunted. Definitely some are smaller but not sure if they are just younger. The fish looked thin for some time as the only two things in the pond are those and Gambusia. I am assuming that the HBG are not the best fish eaters as The gambusia are wall to wall. We Started to feed pellets to add some wieght to the HBG. Koi have been added as an ornamental also and after several spawns no baby koi have made it as the gambusia ravage the hatch-lings or just eat the eggs. I recently added a few 6-8 inch snook and tarpon (3 each) to work on the Gambusia. I added on red drum about 12 inches or so to eat the baby Bream. I am also under the impression that the HBG are mostly male so If I added a few adult female BG they would increase rate of production to help feed the few predators I have added. I also plan on adding a few more. A coupe Mango snapper and a southern founder or two. the pond is maybe just under half an acre.

Goofing off is a slang term for engaging in recreation or an idle pastime while obligations of work or society are neglected........... Wikipedia