I jest, but not totally. Overboard is actually a super funny movie, all cheese aside - and Goldie Hahn was hot in those days. If you dont' recall, Goldie's character was a rich woman who treated him like an animal when he was doing some carpentry work for her - and when he finds she has fallen off her yacht and has total amnesia he decides he can get some payback and makes up a story how she was his wife and mother to a bunch of crazy undisciplined kids. I like the movie because it makes no apologies for him getting even - and falling for her in the process. Of all the romantic films ever made it's the one of the only ones I could stomach. I mistakenly thought perhaps my kids could watch the movie as it's somewhat family themed and rated PG - but forgot how bad the language was back in the 70's and 80's and we had several "oh crap" moments until I finally had to shut it down. Guess that's what I get for watching the "unrated" version...

I would definitely rank Escape up there, too.

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

[Linked Image from i1261.photobucket.com]