Easy now... we all remember where the last "silly" reference landed us shocked

In deference to the OP of this thread, and TJ for that matter, let me go on record and say that I have been interested in Fortean subject matter for a long time. Including Bigfoot.

I have always been a believer. However, I personally feel that if nothing conclusive appears in the next 5 years or so, then I may be forced to admit that I was wrong. In this day and age, with the advancements made in digital image capturing devices, coupled with the sheer number of people caught up in the BF craze, proof must be shortly forthcoming, if it exists at all.

The BF believers community is awash right now with stories of impending proof, supposedly to be released in the not so distant future. We shall see.

I want to believe alright, but I'm getting to the point that something other than a blurry photo, or piece of film, or hundreds of plaster casts, will be required to convince me.

And no, I don't have a mounted Chupacabras hanging on my wall. I plead the fifth on the plasma burst energy weapon, however.

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.