Alas, No transformer here. I spend half my waking moments online reading customer reviews of transformers, comparing specs of different transformers, Watching U-Tube tutorials on transformers, and shopping for the best prices on transformers. The remainder of the day is spent trying to convince myself that I don't need a transformer, and bemoaning the fact that I ever became involved with this thread in the first place.

To further complicate matters, both of my children have recently approached me, apparently suffering from some type of anxiety disorder characterized by frenziedly marking off days on the calendar with a big red "X", and thrust into my hands reams of paper, which I now understand is commonly referred to as a "Christmas List". Curiously, my wife seems unfazed by their erratic behaviour, even going as far as to insist we comply with at least a portion of their demands, which she maintains we have done for 11 years now. The children of course, corroborate her story.

So no transformer for me, unless it's an action figure that folds up into itself in such a convoluted manner that it brings a grown man to the verge of tears every time he is required to "reconfigure" it into "battle" mode, then back again, every 15 minutes. I'm welling up now just thinking about it.

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.