Originally Posted By: Greg Grimes
RC51 that a way to go. Im pretty much a bow snob and have not taken a deer with gun in about 6 years. I avg about 6 does a year with the bow and still get excited when they come in that close. I think you are now hooked.

Ken I have no problem with a crossbow. To each his own if you want to use a rifle muzzleloader shotgun crossbow compound bow or primitive bow. I just hope all hunters pratice their weapon of choice. We as hunters need to ban together to fight anti hunting propaganda.

Hey thanks everyone it was awesome to get that close to a very in tune animal even though it was a doe. Some of them are pretty dang smart!! I am hooked and going back this weekend again! We love deer meat and will use every bit of it. For those who asked I shoot a Bear compound bow. Not the best in the world only about 300 bucks but it works for me! I use a 60,lbs draw and it's a nice little bow. Maybe I will see Mr. Big this weekend?? You never know till you go!! smile I'll let you all know what happens!

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!