So once again I'm reading headline news on the internet. I click on the "Weird News" tab just to make sure there are no current stories about Brettski. And then I find this headline....

Motorized Beer Cooler Lands Driver In Court

I immediately think, OH NO, what did Dwight do now?

So I read on....

A man was fined and had his license suspended after being caught driving a scooter made of a motorized beer cooler capable of carrying several dozen drinks.

Okay, not enough information yet. Were the drinks Coronas?

The next paragraph continues...

The scooter featured a cooler box mounted on a wheeled frame, a steering handlebar and was powered by a 50 cc engine. The cooler doubled as a driver's seat and could hold up to 48 bottles of beer, Reuters reported.

At this point I realized that it is highly unlikely that Dwight was involved in this project. Cooler box mounted on a wheeled frame with a steering handlebar - yep that could be Dwight's work. But a 50 cc engine? Not in this lifetime. Now if it was a 500 cc computer controlled fuel injected turbocharged motor maybe. But 50 cc, no way, Dwight's needs for unbridled horsepower would surely not be satisfied by a puny 50 cc.

And the next couple of paragraphs of the story let Dwight off the hook...

Chris Petrie, 23, bought the scooter on the Internet for $600. After assembling it with a friend, he had a few beers and decided to drive it home.

Petrie was arrested en route and found to be more than three times over Australia's legal blood alcohol limit. He was charged with drink driving and driving without a license.

It would not surprise me at all however if we found out that Dwight was working on a vertical lift Keg-erator.

Back to searching weird news - there's gotta be a story about Brettski in there somewhere.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)