Originally Posted By: Todd3138
I'm not certain that I like the new, more serious JHAP. For you to totally ignore the possible responses to a dynamite-laden thread is really disconcerting. Are you fevered, my friend? Has the tax code changed radically and thrown you an unexpected loop? Is it just an inexplicable desire to increase your useful post count? Please, JHAP, come back to us! grin

I don't know what is happening, my theory is that one of my multiple personalities went on vacation without me. I'm really, really off my game lately. Suddenly some of my cranial voices have stopped speaking to me and one is now learning Tagalog which I find very annoying. It's hard enough to function with multiple personalities when you can understand what they are saying. And to make matters worse when I was working over the weekend I noticed a bunch of crows sitting on a fence that is outside my office window. They kept giving me the hairy eyeball and I'm quite sure that they are plotting against me. You can never trust crows, they are very devious.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)