Thanks Esshup, I will give that some thought. I really don't mind the big guys cleaning up that much, they seem to be doing me a favor. For some reason, despite their huge size, they seem intimidated by the large cats, and even the other fish of any size. They stay back from the feeding frenzy, never breaking the water like all the others, and the catch the floaters that have broken away from the main area ( which they avoid ) and I suspect help prevent any overfeeding on my part.

One thing I thought was a bit odd, I do need to do so much more research. My pain levels were so high this last 4 years that the ponds had very little attention from me, but I am doing considerably better now and I am somewhat amazed to find that my GC ( along with everything else in the pond, including the albino CC,) have spawned each year and I continue to have baby ( well, 12-15" ) GC, a fish that I was not aware would reproduce in a fairly small pond with very little attention given to it.

In fact, I will post in a more appropriate spot on the board with my concerns that are kinda silly to say, but I actually have to much of a good thing in to many ways and I do not understand why. I have been doing to many things wrong over the years, some out of ignorance, many out of inability to physically or financially respond properly. And yet, year after year, nearly every aspect of the whole system remains excellent or even improves.

I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. I have been reading PB for to many years to know this can go on forever. Thanks again for taking the time to help me out, I appreciate all the advice I can get!!