My main goal is a pond that i can do some recreational fishing in, i can pretty much do that with the Pickerel now but they are a fair bit on the small side so i was hoping i could add some type of forage fish to increase their size as well as add something else to fish for, add a bit of variety.The only other species present right now is Brown Bullhead.I have tried to introduce Yellow Perch (repeatedly)and its been a huge failure, have never even caught a single Perch. Also tried Speckled Trout unsuccessfully.The pond is near my house, i just bought the house 5 years ago. Its a relatively new pond, the owner only made it a few years before he sold the place, it was originally made to attract waterfowl. I am honestly not too sure about the exact size, its fairly big though, I will look into it. Used to have some pictures online of it, might try and see if i can find them.I would say though its around 10 feet in the deepest spots.I would say weedcover is still developing but there are a decent amount of good sized weedbeds around the edges. I am not sure what type, its some kind of pondweed i think. That and cattails are pretty much the main vegetation.I don't airate. Not opposed to feeding but i would rather introduce something which would be able to survive and spawn, sort of a natural type system.

Last edited by aaronmac; 06/15/11 08:24 PM.