Ok, so I find myself selling water for drilling operations. This is all coming out of my pond. I have already sold water for 10 cents a barrel for one site. The company offered me a nickel a barrel and I countered with a quarter. They said they couldn't pay me that and countered a dime a barrel...... I live in central Oklahoma and we have been suffering through a drought. I just don't have a clue as to what to charge these folks for future operations in the area. I know that trucking water in would be expensive, but without rain, my pond will be bone dry by July or August! It doesn't rain much in those two months and the temperatures sore into the 100's! We average 35 inches of rain in these parts in a normal year. I understand that places in the South receive much more rain and pond water will probably be cheaper, but this is Oklahoma where people pray for rain, especially farmers. I need some direction here folks. I have a deep pond, but my shoreline is down to less than an acre and this pond used to be 1.5 acres in size! The pond is stocked with Channel Cats, Largemouth Bass, and Hybrid Bluegill. I don't want to lose my fish and pond over a couple thousand dollars.......... Help! What should I ask for in return? Thanks folks....

Warning: My Dog Has A Gun And Refuses To Take His Meds!