Hey Everyone here are some updates from this weekend!

We did the plumbing, subflooring, insulation and started the floor this weekend. Wow talk about sore!! Now I know what Brettski was talking about!!

First pic here is of the washer and dryer area and kitchen sink drains.

This pic of course is the main 4 inch drain going to the toliet with a 3 inch vent pipe.

Here is some of the pressure lines we put in. We could only test the cold at this point but it all worked great!!

This pic is of the 2 valves we put on the outside of the cabin for hot and cold so we could totally drain the pipes under the house for the winter and we can use the cold side for a garden hose when needed.

Here is a pic of all the floor joists in place and done.

Next we started putting in the subfloor for our floor insulation.

Here is a picture of the insulation being laid in and the first actual floor board being put on!!!! we used 3/4 inch tongue and groove for the floor.

And this last picture is of the first 16 feet we got done yesterday! Talk about work! I got sores on my sores!! As you look at this last picture I will have 2, 48 inch windows on the front wall looking out to the pond. Plus a door in the middle going out to a 14 x 12 foot deck sooner or later. It's an awesome view! Hope you all enjoyed the pics. Wont be long and we will actually starting on the walls!!!

Last edited by RC51; 05/10/11 09:57 AM.

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!