Nah, you'll probably be doing Europe.

Actually I enjoy doing these things. They challenge my mind more than crossword puzzles do.

The biggest problem most retirees have is ideas about $. I've talked this over with a bunch of them and all of us feel it. OK, you spend a bunch of years doing productive things and getting paid to do it. In other words, you give value and get value for your accomplishments. Money is always coming in.

And then you have no cash coming in. That takes some getting used to. However, you play golf or go fishing or something. That's OK for awhile but gets old. Then one day you spend $10 and realize that you can never replace it. And, you aren't real sure how long you will live. No matter how much $ you have, you never know whether it is enough.

Some day George, Bing, Randy and I will tell you what it's like to be 16 years old trapped in a worn out, defective, body.

It's not about the fish. It's about the pond. Take care of the pond and the fish will be fine. PB subscriber since before it was in color.

Without a sense of urgency, Nothing ever gets done.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley Rancher and Farmer Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP