Ok well it took us 3 days but we got the septic system in! crazy
Here are some pics that we took. What a job to do on your own! Now I know why these guys get paid good money to do this stuff!!!

Here is the hole dug for the septic tank and us using the boom on the piece of equipment to lower it in place.

IMG]http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz314...eseptictank.jpg[/IMG]

Here is another shot of the tank and D box 70 percent covered. We couldn't cover the front as the inspector needed to see that before we barried it.

Here is another view of the same thing. Getting that D box level and the tank level and all that was a pain in the butt!! Of course we put a little downward slop on everything about a half a bubble on the level.

Here is the main drain line from the cabin to the tank. We went a 1/4 inch drop per foot and it ended up perfect.

Another view of the drain line. Good thing we didnt' glue this yet. The inspector failed us as we forgot to put in a 2 way clean out! Duh!! I was glad he told us that it just helps me out too if I need to snake it for some reason.

Here is the 2 way clean out we put in then he said we were good to go.

Here we are digging the leach lines! We put 2 40 foot leach lines on the D box. Figured that was more than enough for a 2 person cabin. Maybe 4 person once in a while. (2 kids).

Another view of us digging the first leach line. We used that EZ Flow leach line that is surrounded by styrofoam peanuts. They are about 10 inches round and don't require any gravel. They come in 10 foot sections and hook to each other with 4 inch slit pipe in the middle.

Here is the end result. Done!! That pipe you see in the background is a vent pipe we put on one of the leach lines. It's not required here but my Dad said with that on the end you can take the cap off and look to see if you have standing water in your lines and if you do that's not good!! Just kind of a thing so you can see whats going on down there! We will cut it lower later once the ground settles a bit.

Well that's it for this weekend, but that was enough! I don't want to do that again any time soon! Next week we will be trenching the water line and starting to put up our center brace to start the floor!

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!