Well it would appear photobucket is having some issues at the moment so I will try and post pictures later. In the meantime I can tell you this. That was the hardest fricken work I have done in a long, long time!!! Those dang 6x6 post get heavy. Put em in the hole take em back out put em back in line it up level it up take it back out...... I hurt so bad by the end of Sunday night I thought I was going to cry!! smile My dad wouldn't addmit it but I know he was hurting pretty bad too. Bottom line is we got it done. 22 posts later and 50, 80 pound bags of concrete and they are locked in tight!! My Dad said one of the most important things here is the X between corner posts. He said they need to be exact or forget it! Well we finally got it. Both ways our X was 45 feet 4 and 3/4 inches! I did not realize what all was involved when putting in posts for a building. It was a great learning experience. In the picture you will see some of the post still have to be cut off and leveled on the top but Dad said he would do that durning the week. I'll post pictures as soon as I can. This weekend it's septic tank time!!! Whoowhoo can't wait!! frown

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!