Dave, is your recommendation to remove the small lmb based on giving the freshly spawned bg a chance to live longer? It has been up in the 70s the past couple days and when I went to the pond this evening there were bg in the shallows along most of the shore I walked. I had been seeing 2 or 3 here or there while it's been cool, this was the first time I'd seen vast numbers of them. I had hydrated some Game Fish Chow to see if they'd take it better if it was sinking. I walked along the bank for about 1/2 of the pond and pretty much every time I threw a piece in a group of 5-6 would come up to check it out, sometimes more. Some of it still floated and only a couple of those were taken but pretty much every piece that sank got eaten, which was encouraging. They were also feeding on bugs around the shore as there were ripples from them coming up the whole time I was down there. Unfortunately it's supposed to drop back into the 50s the next few days so that may shut them off again but next week it'll be back up into the 60s and 70s.