Hey Mark...I've got a couple of guys from my club helping out,excellent fisherman, we are all self employed and can devote a minimum of 50 trips each this year. I normally have my wife in the boat with me(excellent fisherperson!), Tom(knucklehead) takes his brother and Wes(t-bone) takes his dad. At 8+ hrs per trip that works out to 3200 man-hours. Our goal is to take out every LMB under 14". What a miserable task but someones gotta do it!! grin We're in upstate SC just about a driver and a 2 iron south of Charlotte NC. These peolple aren't your cliche shopping buggy/ living under the bypass homeless people...they're "neuvo-poor". Mostly proud hard working people that just got caught in the housing meltdown and double digit unemployment. And yes we usually fillet them on board with a DC electric knife and take them to the shelters on ice. Thanks for your interest/replies...keep us/me posted on your pond and those crayfish!

" EVERY DAY I'M AMAZED BY HOW MANY THINGS I DON'T KNOW AND HOW MUCH STUFF I DON'T UNDERSTAND"