My favorite story is from one of my former taxidermy customers when I used to mount deer vs. just fish. He walked out to one if his stands on his property only to see someone else in it. He walked up to the gentleman and asked him if he had permission. The guy said he did from the landowner and would he please get the **** away so he could hunt. Really nasty and macho. The landowner replied that's funny I don't recall giving you permission, I've never seen you in my life, and furthermore if you don't get out of my tree stand right now I'm going to blow your *** out. grin The guy complied.

Another friend of mine a Vietnam Veteran that runs a trout hatchery in Michigan confronted some young raggedy looking men hunting on his property without permission. When he confronted the three guys that were half his age he heard something to the effect, "Bring it on old man we can take you!" My friend pulled a firearm off of the set of his pick up and and said, "Yep I'm an old man with nothing to lose and Vietnam vet to boot, and according to the VA I've got a screw loose. And this won't be the first time I've killed a human being. What'd say we all do down in a blaze of glory! They backed down muttering something like that dude is ****** crazy lets get out of here

Last edited by Cecil Baird1; 03/27/11 10:20 PM.

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.