Hey Omaha! Whether its a one acre home pond or 1000 acre lake theres nothing more frustrating than knowing you have fish but simply can't find them. You know that old saying "90% of the fish are in 10% of the water" or "10% of the fisherman catch 90% of the fish"? Not to oversimplify but 30 yrs of on the water research has proven that you can divide (almost) any body of water and fish location into 4 key search areas. Shallow....1st break....2nd break...deep. But fish don't just move from one to the other willynilly...create travel lanes for them using that free concrete...and if you can, define each holding area with the concrete or even the lack of it.*NOTE* If you go too crazy with the concrete then you've defeated your purpose and the non-concrete areas will become the "something different" that they're drawn to. In a perfect world I'd have a long sloping point on the NW side of the pond with the top about 4' deep(SHALLOW) and 30' wide that tapers down and intersects with that 1ST BREAK (6-7'?) then tapers down some more to that 2ND BREAK ( 10-12'?) then bottoms out at the DEEP (18+') Be creative with your use of the concrete on this point. But I promise that 90% of the time you WILL find fish holding-feeding-loving life-SOMEWHERE along the length and width of this point!! GOOD LUCK

" EVERY DAY I'M AMAZED BY HOW MANY THINGS I DON'T KNOW AND HOW MUCH STUFF I DON'T UNDERSTAND"