Hey RC51 thanks. the ponds getting there, it was about 50% dethawed this morning when i left. I cant wait to get the aluminum boat in the pond and drop this thing to the bottom and get it ooked up. I got some pics im gona try to up-load tonight. I built another diffuser prtion and have valves in my compressor box this way one will be sitting in 5 foot of water and the other set will be in the deep 15 foot water and all i have to do is open and shut the valves instead of moving my diffusers. I talked to diffuser express and they told me the diffusers with there check valves can remain under water with no air going to them indefinatly and i do not have to worry about water running back into my line and that cleaning of the diifusers is recomended once a year with a soft bristled scub brush but not required.

Last edited by roadjoker22; 02/20/11 03:51 PM.

A weeks worth of vacation, 59 hours in a John Deere 160, 2 logs of Skoal, 1500$ in fuel, Lots of help from the neigbors and my old man, and a wife with an open mind to let me dig a pond at are cabin. All i can say is life is good!