Some factors are:

Are you willing to feed your fish?

Do you have major cost restraints?

How self sustaining do you want your pond to be?(as in, are you willing to restock fish every year or every other year?)

If you are willing to feed your fish, money isn't really tight and you are willing to restock fish annually... My best advice for a very high quality fishery for your goals(church and family, heavily fished) is this.

Stock HBG(hybrid BG), CC and HSB.

All three are easy to source in GA. All are fairly cheap to stock. All eat pellets quite well with good growth rates. All can be bought at advanced sizes meaning if stocked this spring, they can be at catchable and edible size by mid to late summer. Because all are fairly cheap, they can be restocked annually allowing for heavy fishing pressure even in a smaller 3/4 acre pond.

If you are unwilling, unable to afford or don't like this idea other options are available... However, they will not produce as high a quality fishing as the previously mentioned option, particularly under heavy fishing pressure. Plus most youngsters and church type fishing outings are not "serious" fisherman, so the challenge of fishing in a heavily fished 3/4 acre pond stocked with more self sustaining fish is going to lead to poor fishing results IMO.

I would seriously consider the first mentioned option as I don't feel it is overly expensive but will fit your needs perfectly. But let's see what others have to see as they may have another solution to your goals and constraints...

If you decide you like the idea, I can give a good idea on what numbers to stock. With you living in GA, forum member Greg Grimes will most likely be able to service your fish stocking needs as his company is in GA.