Hey Joker no problem glad I could help. Cody gave you some good advise about the pump. I don't think an Eco 5 would cut in 10 foot plus of water. As far as how long you run your pump? Really it only needs to be ran at night which is when you lose alot of your DO in your water because the sun is down and your plants in the water are not able to create any DO as a matter of fact your plants take oxygen from your pond at night that's why our want to run it at night for sure. If you have no fish in it you can start up your pump how ever you want. Just remember to use the start up porcedure the next spring when you do have fish in it. 12 hours a night for a 3/4 acre pond I think is more than enough IMO. Some guys run them 24/7 in the summer. That's up to you. From everything I have read it doesnt really seem to do any more good to run it all day? You may want to run it all day if you dont have many weeds in your pond at first. That way you know your getting plenty of DO in your water. I can tell you this I ran mine for 6 hours at night and my fish were loving it and very happy about it. So this year I am going to 12 hours and they should be estatic!! Have a good one and both you and Cody keep us posted.

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!