well my son is not OK he is badly injured, but doing fine under the surcumstances, and will be "OK"?
So was this lucky? well not in my book.
The luck is apart from being rescued, from good onest bystanders, that he has good suport in the followup,I have name and pics off 5 off the 7 persons that did him thru privat invstigation by now, but the police did not respond to the 4 emegency calls that was mad during the atack, and that might be a problem?
Yeah I was luky? because they went for the kill but was stopped.
And I did have them blocked in, when I went to pick my son up, and had to decide to let them go, because I had no state off his well being,except from my daughters call, so I had to get to him before getting in to "them" That was probabbly the "luck" I have seen them they are braging on the internett so they are building the case (legal) against them selfe as off now, so instead off me being arested for revenge it will hopefully be sorted legaly right?
Still I find it hard having a son in intensive care, knowing howm did it and their home adresses, and not taking emidiate action towards them.
Good to blow out the frustration I feel right now any how.
But still in my head this is not being lucky.
Even do it coud have been worse.

PAUL