Thanks guys I think you are right. Dave they appear to be right at the age where most have changed to little saucers while a few aren’t there quite yet. I think this account for Theo's observation that one are two look a little different (long and thin - 3rd pic)

I am starting to wonder if this pond has freakish (Frankenbruceish) BG. Since I started the growout experiment 3 years ago we have had a normal spring (4-5 mth/time) spawn and had a late spawn (late Aug/Sept) one and a freakishly late Oct/Nov spawn. It seems these BG not only spawn when the water temps hit 70 on the way up but also have a last go at it when it hits 70 on the way down. They must be oversexed or . This happens even though our water temps are generally 5+- degrees cooler ( March - Oct) than most ponds around here. I saw no evidence of an Oct spawn big enough to produce these numbers even with the clearing water.

I guess I should be glad for the extra forage but I don't want BG crowded stunting as a result. No sign of this yet in RWs . Anyone else see anything like this?