Originally Posted By: Rainman

I no longer ship to California, but oddly, my shipments to western Nevada and Arizona went up considerably shortly after the law went into effect. I have NO idea why... wink

laugh laugh laugh

Well my first sale of pond raised live fish went off without a hitch. (Inside Indiana so no VHS testing required).

Harry and Scot (Esshup) picked up 200 bgs and 200 yp today. Bluegills were 3 to 4 inches and very circular due to those Condello genes, and Harry wanted perch that were not feed trained so he got 3 inch yellow perch.

The ones in the perch production pond that took to the feed or are cannibals are 5 to 7 inches. Unfortunately not enough of them to sell at that size this year as there were only about 200 of the largest ones, which I will keep for myself for the RAS this winter. A few thousand of the 3 inchers though. I'm going to adding another light and feeder next year to the other end of the perch production pond to hopefully get more of them on feed.

The 3 inchers will go int the second RAS tank with 3 to 4 inch BG's and I'm pretty confident I can feed train them and get them several inches larger by spring.

Last edited by Cecil Baird1; 10/03/10 08:24 PM.

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.