I don't think NFT will work with my new setup... I am getting six tubs made of fiberglass that measure 2 feet deep 7 feet across and 17 feet long for less than a hundred dollars each that used to be part of some enviornmental research project. The guy says they cost them over 3000 a piece new and they have some sort of air setup already in them. He has put me off till next weekend but says they are all loaded on a semi and ready to be dropped off on his trip to Arizona. When I get the tanks I'll photograph them and figure out how to best put them to good use. I'm already thinking of making one an ornamental fish tank in front of my apartment complex in addition to the tilapia project. I have only seen a picture of them so far stacked next to a container and they are huge!

Wow... I checked out Amazon.com and the pool I paid 120+ for in my videos is less than 75 dollars, free shipping! I noticed all of the steel frame pools are really super cheap right now. I wish I had waited! NOW is the time to order swimming pools guys!