Tom, that place is beautiful. Under no circumstances am I qualified to talk about 100 acres of water. I would call Bob Lusk, the Pond Boss owner. He has a lot of experience with lakes.

A couple of thoughts. For the most part, skinny bass mean out of whack predator/prey ratios. In other words, not enough bluegill to feed the bass. There is a rule of thumb that bass convert prey at a 1 to 10 basis or have to eat 10 pounds of forage fish (BG) to gain one pound. However, that doesn't keep bass from spawning. The picture I see with the bass boat seems to indicate a reasonably fertile water. I would expect it has visibility in the proper 18 to 24 inch range. The Bluegill and other forage need that fertility to feed the bottom of the food chain.

The bottom line is that you have too many hogs feeding at the trough and the hogs are starving. In a situation like yours, I don't see much way to fish your way out of trouble. Guests seldom want to toss bass on the bank. So, you have to increase the forage base first and start keeping or culling predators. The catch rate per guest would indicate some mighty hungry bass. If it were me, and it's not, I would stock big bluegills for their spawning power and shad or some other forage with high fecundity.

Lusk might disagree with my ideas. Send him a Private Message through the website.