Dave, The body of water is a cresant shape 100 acres it gets as deep as 56 ft at its deepest point. The depth varies with a lot of shelves and flats. We are Located in Santa Barbara county, the California Central Coast (Santa Ynez Valley). Summer time temps will swing between 95 day & 60 nights. Winter temps swing 65 to 30.
Lake is stocked with northern LM Bass, bluegill, redear, brown bullhead cats & crawfish. Seeing a lot of stunted bass.
I have started a maintenance Program since taking on this job, that consists of aeration in my shallower end a bio blend to help with the breakdown of the sludge in this end. Weed and algae control is a blend of mechanical & chemical. Main structure, tulies along edges and some rocks and weeds during hot months. we do get some drawdown do to irregation of 4 very large pastures and stock water.
Lake is used for recreation. Guests are used to catch 20 to 60 fish depending on how long they are out for that day.
I believe we are headed in the right direction with maintenance, but now it is time to really start focusing on the fish population (size & health). I'm not really as concerned with the time frame as I am with doing this right.

DO levels mid 6 to low 8
ph levels mid 7 to low 8
TDS 0.43
Specific conductivity .72

By the way we are a 10,000 acre guest ranch and resort. I hope this info helps. www.alisal.com if you would like to see a glimps of the lake.
Tom