Wow guys! I cannot relay how busy I've been! My pops recently was diagnosed with cancer. He visited between cheemo treatments and that has been a real treat. He lives on the west coast and other than a short (3week) mountain bike vacation in August I haven't seen him in a few months. His recent visit has been great and he just left for home for the next treatment on the 1st. I'm afraid(patiently) that my efforts will resume next year. I haven't seen any damage done by time ...only balance. The problems (if they are as bad as I think) will be there in the spring and it seems I'll have more options then than I do now. Going into the hunting season is not the time for me to bite off another management task, having hunters in and out will occupy most of my time and not lend much extra. If we could resume this topic of conversation in the spring I would be most grateful. also...lol I still want the "I subscribe dancing fish" Hope you all have had it good and all the best for the future. Dan.

Work Safe and Rake in the Cash!