As of thursday (yesterday) I have put 200# alum and 100# hy lime over three applications, 50#, 100#, then another 50#. The pond is begining to clear, a depth of 2' visibilty using white coffe cup on string. I still haven't seen and floc or clouding of water. Unless the pond went into total floc while I was picking up and washing equipment? It did seem to have a complete and total change in color to more of Clay Gray when I returned an hour later?

I know it sounds like I'm reaching and I'm not a chemist, would the fact that I use a sump pump to mix the dry with water and contiuously run the pump until all the slurry is sprayed into pond make a difference in the reaction of the chemicals, slow down or change the charge of the chemicals?

I wont get back up there until saturday but wonder if I should pick up more of each for a fourth application?

I measured the peremiter of the pond to better get a size. It is 280 linear ft. 280/4= 70. 70 x 70 =4900 sq ft times avg depth of 6' = 29,400 cu ft divided by 43,560 ac / ft = .675 ac ft. does this sound about right? What is the recommended amt of chemicals to use in 1 ac/ft? Secondly does the amt 200# alum and 100# Lime in .675 ac/ft I have already put in seem low?

Sometimes ponds are like women, a small one takes less to manage and more time for pleasure