On page 2 of this thread is a picture of the jugs of water, Thursday 09/02. I took the granulated Aluminum Sulphate from the bag to the jar (dry. The aerator I got from Ted Lea,
A single diffuser (two discs) will be plenty. Look on our site in the refurbished section for a Vertex Air One, I also have that same pump setup in a refurb minus the cabinet that we are just getting ready to put on the site for $369.00 (no tubing or shipping added yet) or we have new Eco 1 units for $594.00 lots of choices.

I made a platform using 4" PVC pipe and FRP, mounted the diffuser to it to get it off the bottom.

I just spoke with Fla Parishes Farm Service, I can get Ag Lime for $51.50 / ton, he also said it would be $100.00 more for the truck to braodcast 2 tons Ag Lime into the pond. I just need to know how many tons I would need and setup a time and day to have it done.

Do you think I should put the Ag lime before attemping the Alum again? If so would I need to use the HY Lime?

Last edited by hd82; 09/07/10 01:02 PM. Reason: weight correction

Sometimes ponds are like women, a small one takes less to manage and more time for pleasure