I surly will post pics and keep all interested informed of the progress (or god forbid regress). I think it would be down right uncivilized to do anything but that given the amount of help in just a few posts. I grabbed the trophy bass book and the subscription so well see how that goes. I'll probably wind up with the whole library before its over. hehe. At any rate...I'll be doing some investigative research, via Revo/Ugly Stick, this weekend. I'll get some more pics with more pic and less glare if i can figure it out. I'm not really all that coordinated haha. Maybe the wifey will help me over come a shortcoming in the photography area and we can actually have something cool to look at and identify. Thanks for all the info and help guys its a great reminder that people are still good in this world. All the best, Dan

P.S. Is that to say i need to stock some pure blood bluegill? I just saw that post.(enter embarrassed emoticon here). If thats the case it really makes sense to revert back to pures instead of the hybrid. If it was done in a short time frame, as not to starve the medium sized bass, could I fish out the hybrids and replace with pures?

Last edited by mhmacw; 09/02/10 09:51 PM.

Work Safe and Rake in the Cash!