Originally Posted By: Rainman
hmmm...this thread is 28 pages on my setup....how can anyone think interest is lacking? I just wish I had a place to fish the lures where I know I would enjoy them. I'd sign up then. In the meantime I'm truly enjoying reading about all the fun!

Rex,

I don't know if you are back to work yet, but even if you aren't, I believe every Pond Boss pond owner you know would let you fish their ponds. How about a Traveling Rainman & PB Lures -- no Muskrats Allowed Revival Tour? And then a picture of Rex and Pond Owner for every stop. You could easily wind your way from Eastern VA/MD across the upper and middle of the country to Eldorado County, southward, through AZ, TX, LA, MS, and back home -- with a few other stops in between!

I'll be the first one to offer you and a guest a two night - three day stay at the Catmandoo Resort, Pond, Asylum, Home for Wayward Critters, and Road Kill Kitchen! I'll even throw in a famous Catmandoo fish fry if you catch the fish with the PB lures.

Ken

P.S. Even if you don't catch anything with the lures, I'll throw in the fish fry.

Subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine

Peculiar Friends are Better than No Friends at All!