I love it, CoachB! Great story and great photos! Like the others have mentioned, it looks like the lures were a total success for you and your girls and that's perhaps the biggest thing this whole event has meant to me - it's about family, our personal families and the family that we call Pond Boss! Like you, I really loved the Viking Spoon - that sucker would just about empty the line off my reel flying as far as it did when I'd cast! And it ended up being the most productive lure for me - I think on the day it started working, I caught like5 or 6 LMB on it.

I've been away from the forum for awhile as I've got through a pretty busy period with work, but it's great to come back and see all of the posts under this thread! Like Jeff said, I was worried that interest was dying out, but it's great to see my impression was wrong.

As for getting signed up again, I'd love to keep helping coordinate and keeping the schedule updated, so if anyone wants to jump in the rotation, for the first time or again, just let me know and I'll get you in and get the lures headed your way when it's time! Heck, I might even take another shot at them!

Todd La Neve

[Linked Image from i108.photobucket.com]
Click Here to Subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine

1.5 & .5 ac ponds - LMB, BG, RES, YP, GC, HSB