Attica
They're not hungry and or the smaller fish are simply too quick in getting to my baited hooks.

Just updating. Only go up to the pond once a month. Just returned from August visit and geez the mosquitoes are the worst they ever been and very few Dragonflies. Normally there are an abundance of dragonflies and few mosquitoes.
As for the fish I continued to catch numerous smaller bluegill and bass and relocated about another 25 or so to nearby river.

There was a difference this trip in that I did catch 3 of the larger bass (shad rap type lure) from last years stocking. They really had not gained much weight. Maybe I caught the smallest of that batch but had been thinking the bass were feasting on the small blue gill and these guys had not been to any feasts.
Furthermore I caught 2 very large blue gill. Thought they were small mouth as the prior owner once told me she had put 2 small mouth in the pond. They seemed too big. All the other blue gill were very small, smaller than the ones I had stocked 4 years ago. The large blue gill were returned to the pond and made me wonder what they had been eating.

Water levels remain a good 2 or 3 feet over what they were last year.

I think you were wise with the 100 fish even though your pond is deeper than mine and probably could support more. I went with the recommendation of the place i bought the fish and then reduced what they suggested.